Senior Sales & Marketing Coordinator
- OPTIVEN REAL ESTATE
- 8 years and above,
- Number of vacancies:
Optiven Real Estate SBU seeks to hire mature, experienced, self-driven and results oriented candidates to fill in the role of Sales & Marketing Coordinator. The desired persons will be reporting to the General Manager and the Chief Executive Officer.
- Lead a team of at least 15 Sales & Marketing Executives to ensure that they realize sales and be able to convert them 100%.
- Conduct market research and analysis to determine needs, potential, desired rates.
- Coordinate and assist the teams in systematic and consistent lead generation from cold calling, referrals, lead generation services and other forms of social media.
- Source for new business opportunities by approaching prospects as required.
- Take leadership in identifying and sealing business opportunities.
- Keep abreast of developments in the real estate market in Kenya so as to provide evidence-based advice to clients i.e. prices, legal requirements and related matters.
- Support the development and implementation of a branding and marketing strategy including coordinating market activation and ensuring high performance levels to the sales & marketing teams.
- Provide after sale services to customers and maintain a potential client database in the company’s files.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance, and recommending service improvements.
- Set targets, job standards and goals for the team and spear head it to execution and attainment and supersede performance.
- Provide periodic (daily, weekly and monthly) sales reports to company management on sales operations and the generated returns from the team.
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as sale agreements and titles.
- Represent the company in all sales meetings, participate in seminars, conferences, and events.
- Train, guide, mentor and coach the team to become the best and aggressive performers.
- Ensure compliance with real estate laws and policies when conducting property sales deals.
- Manage company property and assets entrusted to the team members for sales and marketing purposes.
- Carry out other related tasks as might be required from time to time.
- Bachelor degree or a diploma in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing, Marketing or a related field.
- At least 8 years’ experience in sales & marketing position in the real estate sector.
- Must have 5 years’ experience managing a sales team and a proven ability of training such team.
- Thorough understanding of sales & marketing in the real estate industry.
- Professional and highly self-motivated
- Must be 35 years of age and above.
- Ability to manage assigned tasks in a proactive and efficient manner
- Adaptable and able to work in an environment of fluctuating workloads.
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity & intelligence.
- Ability to mold a team into the culture of Optiven Group.Must be 35 years of age and above.
- High integrity
- Articulate and self-confident
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Brilliant analytical and reporting skills.
- Good organization and administrative skills
- A strong team player
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- A competent user of the Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to meet targets and the needs of the business.